Warning: Undefined variable $post_id in /home/vancamp/public_html/wp-content/themes/secretsmilewp02/single.php on line 28
Secondly, I added two new videos to our YouTube page. The first is from an appearance on a Fox L.A. morning show from a couple months ago. It’s a really cute interview in which Emily bonds with host Jillian Barberie over being Canadian. The second is an exclusive web interview in which Emily talks about all kinds of stuff, like Brothers & Sisters, Everwood, and even her favorite restaurant and place to shop in L.A.
20 Questions with Emily VanCamp
1. When do you feel the most beautiful?
Emily: When I feel comfortable.
2. What is your beauty routine?
Emily: A little mascara, blush and lip gloss.
3. Definition of beauty?
Emily: It’s strength, kindness, and thoughtfulness.
4. Who is #1 on your speed dial?
Emily: My mother is definitely the first person I call.
5. Who inspires you the most?
Emily: My grandmother. She’s a strong, beautiful woman.
6. Importance of finding “the one?”
Emily: I don’t think about it that too much. It will all fall into place.
7. Dating challenges that come from being an actress?
Emily: It makes it a little bit more difficult to find people you can trust.
8. If you weren’t an actress, what would you be?
Emily: Be a dancer. I’ve danced my entire life.
9. Proudest career achievement?
Emily: “Brothers and Sisters.” I get to work with such incredible people.
10. What do you want to achieve in the next five to ten years?
Emily: Continue to work. Hopefully find love, get married, and have children.
11. Best part of being a twenty-something?
Emily: It’s a great time of self-exploration, traveling, and learning.
12. Top three priorities right now?
Emily: Family, friends and career.
13. What do you do in your free time?
Emily: Travel, horseback ride, cook, bake, hike and be outside.
14. Advice for other twenty-something women?
Emily: You are a lot stronger and more powerful than you think.
15. When do you feel most confident?
Emily: I am around people I love.
16. What makes you most happy?
Emily: Hanging out with my parents and my sisters.
17. Advice from older female co-stars?
Emily: I’ve learned the most from them by just observing.
18. How do you splurge?
Emily: It’s usually on traveling.
19. What are the best and worst parts about your job?
Emily: I get paid to do what I love. The worst part, being far from my family.
20. On days when you don’t feel the most beautiful?
Emily: Pamper yourself a little more.
Source: Us Magazine